Dangerous House Mold

admin

Mold is a microscopic organism that can hide inside your home. It can cause respiratory problems, skin irritations, burning or watery eyes, or nervous system disorders such as memory loss and headaches.

When water floods a home or business, mold could grow on walls and flooring within 24 to 48 hours. This will continue until steps are taken to eliminate the problem.

If your business or home receives water damage, thoroughly drying everything out may help prevent health problems. Allow areas to dry 48 to 72 hours.

For a mold problem that is severe or if you are highly sensitive to mold, an experienced professional should do the job.

Call Titan at 913-432-5500 to get rid of the dangerous mold in your home.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *