DID YOU KNOW?
* The average person spends 90% of their time indoors.* The air indoors is 2-to-5x more polluted than the air outdoors.* Children breathe in 50% more air than adults.
* According to the CDC, at least 4 million households have children living in them that are being exposed to lead.
Factors that compromise an indoor environment include: * Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) * Carbon Monoxide* Lead Paint and Lead Dust * Asbestos * Mold * Dust Mites
* And scores of other common indoor pollutants. Common signs of indoor toxicity:
* Allergies, asthma, headaches or fatigue worsen when
you are in your house or another building.
* You generally feel sick or tired indoors.
* Unsuccessful attempts to feel better.
Spreading knowledge is key to these very serious problems.