Lead Paint Testing and Removal
Lead paint testing and lead paint removal require experienced professionals and must be performed in strict compliance with applicable State and federal regulations. Titan is one of the most trusted names in the industry, providing clients with expert lead paint testing and lead paint removal services in Kansas City.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lead Paint:
- Is lead paint still used?
- How dangerous is Lead Paint?
- Do I need Lead Paint testing before I remodel my home?
- How much does Lead Paint testing cost?
- What year was Lead Paint banned
- How much does lead paint removal cost?
- Can I remove lead paint myself?
Call Titan Kansas City today at 913-432-5500 to get answers to all these questions and more!
Lead Paint Testing, Management and Training Services
Our team of experienced professionals can assist you with any size project and provide true turn-key solutions to fit your needs.
- Testing, inspections and risk assessments for residential, commercial and industrial properties
- Project design, oversight and compliance management
- Post project lead-dust wipe clearance sampling
- OSHA compliant employee exposure air sampling
- Operations and maintenance (O&M) programs
- EPA RRP lead paint safety training courses
Lead Paint Removal and Restoration Services
Every project is performed in strict compliance with applicable state and federal regulations. Titan’s mission is to ensure the health and safety of every client while preserving their environment.
- Lead paint removal for residential, commercial and industrial properties
- Lead paint stabilization and new paint encapsulation/finish
- Lead abatement, lead-safe demo and lead contaminated soil removal
- Complete material build-back, restoration and renovation
Call Titan Kansas City today at 913-432-5500 to schedule testing or an appointment for a free estimate.
Titan’s team of restoration professionals will return your indoor space to a healthy and happy place!