Lead-Based Paint (LBP) Consulting & Testing Services:
TES’s lead based paint testing, inspection and risk assessment services and are performed in strict compliance with all applicable State, EPA, HUD and OSHA guidelines and regulations. Our team of experienced industrial hygienists, inspectors and risk assessors can assist you with any size project and provide true turn-key solutions to fit your needs.
Our LBP consulting and testing services include, but are not limited to;
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections and Risk Assessments through the use of an XRF (x-ray fluorescence) field testing device, designed for rapid on-site testing and analysis for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Project Design and Compliance Management for Lead-Based Paint (LBP) Abatement and EPA Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting projects.
- OSHA Compliant Employee Exposure Assessments through Personnel Lead Air Monitoring in accordance with the OSHA Lead in Construction Standard.
- Post-Abatement and Renovation Visual Inspections and Lead Dust Wipe Clearance Sampling.
- Production of Comprehensive Operations & Maintenance Programs needed to comply with applicable HUD, EPA and OSHA regulations to effectively manage LBP in place.
Lead-Based Paint Removal, LBP Component Demolition, Lead Paint Stabilization and Lead Soil Remediation
TES is an EPA accredited Lead-Safe Renovation Firm providing lead-based paint removal, lead safe component demolition, lead paint/surface coat stabilization and lead contaminated soil remediation services. Every project is performed in strict accordance with applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
TES’s mission is to ensure the health and safety of every client, employee, building occupant and resident and to preserve their environment.
TES’s team of experienced industry professionals has a proven track record of solving lead hazard control problems for Property Owners and Management firms, 203(k) FHA Mortgage Banks, Facility Managers, Community Development Corporations, HUD Asset Managers, Prime General Contractors and Commercial Real Estate Developers including Military Bases and Veteran’s Hospitals.
EPA Accredited RRP Lead Safe Training Courses
Titan offers lead paint training courses for contractors and rental property owners/managers.
The EPA Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule (40 CFR Part 745) requires all contractors and rental property owners/managers to be certified and follow specific lead-safe work practices to prevent exposure and the spread of lead dust contamination when they disturb lead-based paint in housing and child occupied facilities built before 1978.
Titan can provide this Lead Safe Renovator Certification to your workforce.
Q: Who needs this course?
A: Any and All Types of Residential Remodeling, Renovation and Restoration Contractors, Property Maintenance Personnel, Landlords, Wind/Fire/Water & Mold Damage Restoration Contractors, Painters, Window-Siding & Guttering Professionals, Plumbers, HVAC Professionals, Demo Contractors, Foundation Repair Specialists, Historical Restoration Contractors…..and the list could go on and on……So Always Remember and Never Forget That Only You Can “Get The Lead Out” and Keep Yourself, Your Employees and Clients safe.