Titan Environmental Services, Inc. is a full service environmental consulting and contracting firm providing a wide range of environmental management, assessment and abatement services. We serve both local and national clients facing complex technical challenges, regulatory constraints, and time and resource limitations.
TES was established in 2003 with the primary purpose of offering more efficient and personalized client services within the environmental consulting and contracting industry. We are truly dedicated to serving our clients in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Our highly skilled and experienced team is comprised of industrial hygiene technicians, environmental scientists, inspectors and air sampling professionals including highly skilled and experienced abatement project estimators/managers, field supervisors and workers.
Our team is led by both professional industrial hygienists and various level abatement and remediation project managers. This combination of technical expertise, multi-variable project management experience and a dedicated industrial hygiene staff allows all TES employees to serve as a well-rounded, professionally empowered team.
TES offers a full complement of environmental consulting and contracting services including:
• Asbestos Consulting, Testing & Abatement
• Lead Consulting, Testing, Removal & Training
• Mold Consulting, Testing, Remediation & Training
• Complete Interior and Selective Demo
• Radon Consulting, Testing & Mitigation
• Meth Lab Testing & Remediation/Clean Up
• Tear Gas Contamination Remediation/Clean Up
• Remediation Project Design & Compliance Oversight
• Phase I and II Environmental Site Impact Studies / Assessments
• Industrial Wastewater Consulting & Compliance
• Soil & Groundwater Sampling
We strictly adhere to all applicable regulations and guidelines set forth by City, State and Federal agencies as well as our own “in house” quality control and environmental management systems.