Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
The environmental professionals at Titan strictly adhere to and implement all aspects of the ASTM E1527-21 Standard to ensure all environmental liabilities and risk considerations are identified. Phase I Environmental Site Assessments are designed to protect you from the environmental liability associated with a real estate asset of any type, whether it be industrial, commercial, mixed-use or multifamily. Fortunately, our Phase I Environmental Site Assessments are completed by highly qualified environmental industry professionals who meet the requirements of the EPA’s All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) Standard and understand the specific requirements of CERCLA’s innocent landowner defense.
Titan’s Phase I ESA services Include (but are not limited to).
Property History Search:
• Chain of Title Information (upon request) / Planning Records and Building Permits
• Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps / City Directories
• Gas and Oil Survey Maps / Historical Aerial Photographs
• Topographical Maps / Historical Review of Adjoining Properties
• Site Assessment and Detailed Photo Log / Identification and Inventory of Petroleum
• Products and other Hazardous Materials / Document Review and Interviews
• Review of Available Site and Real Property Documentation
• Interview Local and State Regulatory Officials / Interview Property Owners and Tenants
Regulatory Agency File Review:
• Federal Environmental Agencies / State Environmental Agencies
• Local Municipality Departments
Hydrogeology and Geology:
• Geological Surroundings
• Soil Classification
PHASE II ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS:
Phase II Environmental Site Assessments are recommended if an area of concern or recognized environmental condition (REC) is identified. Further investigation and sampling may be necessary to determine if an environmental liability exists. With proper evaluation, the area of concern can be characterized, liabilities assessed, and conclusions drawn. Accurate and precise analytical data and recommendations for remedial actions can then be determined as necessary. Remediation cost estimates can be prepared in order for buyers, sellers and lenders to evaluate environmental conditions through a realistic and regulatory perspective.
Titan’s Phase II ESA services include (but are not limited to):
• Soil & Groundwater Sampling
• Soil Gas Surveys•
• Geophysical Surveys
• Waste Characterization
• Industrial Wastewater Compliance
• Detection of Possible USTs and LUSTs
• Asbestos, Lead, and Universal Wastes (PCBs, Mercury, Tritium, CFCs, etc.) Surveys
• Mold and Indoor Air Quality Assessments
• Wastewater, Storm Water and Wetland Permitting
CALL TITAN Kansas City today at 913-432-5500 to get all your questions answered and an assessment scheduled with one of our qualified professionals.